Oracle Practice @ Ajel
Ajel Solutions for Oracle Applications reduce cloning time, accelerate upgrades, and control explosive data growth—by streamlining your application environment. Ajel Solutions for Oracle Applications include Oracle best practices to help you get the most from your Oracle deployment and Ajel Infrastructure.
Ajel offers appropriate-sized services that cater to customers from Fortune 500, as well as other Small and Medium Businesses, alike. Ajel delivers a diverse range of projects - from simple single-location implementations to complex multi-geography, multi-business, global programs. It also executes projects - right from designing to deployment of integration hubs.
Ajel has a strong resource pool with rich and sound hands-on experience in program management, project management, functional and technical expertise in Oracle Apps and other ERP products. The benefit of hands-on experience with customers coupled with onsite offshore application expertise provides Infinite the right balance to address the critical areas of an enterprise.
Ajel's partnership approach emphasizes knowledge transfer and experience that combine with proven 'best practices' to upgrade and integrate applications.
The domain expertise of the resources include Financials (General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Projects and Billing and Expenses), Supply Chain Management (Engineering, BOM, WIP, MRP, OM, Shipping and Quality), Manufacturing (Planning, MRP, Capacity Planning, Plant Maintenance, WIP, Shop floor Management and Order Entry), Human Resources Management (Resource Planning, Compensation and Payroll etc.,) and Customer Relationship Management, Self Service (Manager, Employee, Supplier and Customer), Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
Ajel has the capability to change the way customers do business, through e-Business Suite.
The e-business Suite Helps
- Market and sell products
- Source and purchase materials/services
- Plan and coordinate with trading partners
- Build product and fulfill demand
- Deliver customer service
- Access information & measure performance
Successful Implementation of Oracle 11i Depends on how Customers:
- Configure to improve their business productivity,
- Customize to leverage their business advantages
- Seamlessly integrate data from different islands of applications to consolidate their business
The typical service lines in Oracle Apps 11i (including the entire gamut of Financials, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management and e-business Suites of modules) includes:
- Customizations upgrade
- Project management support
- Cut over/production testing support
- Implementation of new business functionality
- New functionality training for 'core team' and 'end-users'
- Vanilla implementation of Oracle Applications 11i (all Versions) from a legacy system (Onsite, Offsite or Offshore)
- Upgrade of Oracle Applications from 10.7 versions to 11.0.3, 11.5.4, 11.5.7 and 11.5.9 and so on (Onsite, Offsite or Offshore).
- Application Service Maintenance after the Implementations or Upgrade of Oracle Applications (Onsite, Offsite or Offshore)
- Up to 30% to 60% reduce support costs
- Predictable costs for easier budgeting
- 24x7, on-demand access to skilled functional and technical professionals through the onsite/ offshore Global Support and Advanced Development Centers
- Guarantees service levels and flexible, individualized support programs that help customers confidently navigate the peaks and valleys of post-production management
- Dedicated teams that are onsite, offsite, offshore or a combination, depending on client requirements
- Improves reliability, availability and performance of the infrastructure, databases, operations, applications and interfaces
Email us at email@example.com and we will contact you immediately!
Ajel provided a solution to Department of Labour to fully automate its innovative benefits scheme and processes in a cost effective manner.